Meet on a regular basis (usually weekly) for reporting on and coordinating work across domains.
- facilitate the meeting (timebox dialogue and use rounds where valuable)
- when useful, compile an agenda before the meeting and share it with attendees in advance
- include details of any prerequisites that can help attendees to prepare
- further agenda items may come up when hearing status reportsAgenda items:
- cross domain synchronization and alignment
- prioritization and distribution of work
- responding to impediments